Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Yay for you!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *claps* Congratulations on being a mod you know where. I sent ya a PM. But since the board is down, you might not have gotten it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mother fucker. You were just on! Now you're gone. I keep missing you. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry about that outburst. I saw Kill Bill yesterday. And it seems whenever I see movies like that, I swear and become violent. Well, more then usual. haha [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I don't know why. It's not like any of Quinton Tarantino's movies are violent or have swearing in them.

    <font color="#E6E8FA" size="1">[ October 19, 2003 08:38 PM: Message edited by: I have Misplaced My Pants ]</font>

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I look forward to renting that movie out.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really liked it. Except the ending. Which is a cliff hanger. But I knew it was going to be like that from the Kill Bill: Volume One title. But Brian didn't like it as much as I did. And he's the Quinton Tarantino fan, so I dunno.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've heard good things.

    I like pretty much all movies though. no matter how bad they are.

    with the exception of dude, where's my car.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen the porno, Dude, Where's my virginity?

    I'd say the acting standards were about the same for dude, where's my car.

    And I hate to say that. I really like Sean William Scott.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's pretty sad.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, I never saw that as a porno. I got the title Dude, Where's My Virginity off The Simpsons.


    I don't watch porn. Porn is bad.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought you enjoyed porn!?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •